Friday, May 20, 2005

J Allard Redux

Here's a J Allard quote from an interview with Eurogamer in regards to the Xbox and PS3 prices:
I don't know what our price is going to be, and I don't know what their price is going to be. They got a lot of stuffed in, huh? Look at the back of that thing! Holy crap!

He also made some nice points about competition being good for gamers:

I know it makes for good drama because it oh, it's Microsoft versus Sony - I want gaming to get bigger. I think it's great that all three companies are all taking really different approaches and are bringing gaming to the next level in different ways. That's good. That's good for competition, that's good for the consumer, that's good for the industry, because it's going to grow the industry, and if it gives game creators more opportunities to go and push the envelope, that's great.

I like this guy more and more. Oh yeah, and I got my new HDTV the other day, too. ;)

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Clubberjack said...

Just read the Wired article about Xbox 360... it mentions that Allard uses a Mac. That's either the move of an extremely self-conscious rebel wannabe or just plain brilliant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home