Friday, January 06, 2006

New Year's Resolution: Create More

Though I'm not really into New Year's resolutions, I did pause to reflect on my life as the year turned from 2005 to 2006. For an artist, I really don't create as much as I should. I spend large amounts of time consuming the creations of others: movies, games, websites, music, etc. I enjoy partaking in the creations of others, but I haven't been responding with enough creations of my own. I'm a bit imbalanced in that regard.

Following from that, my New Year's resolution is to create more. That means more sculpting, more writing, more designing, more implementing, more drawing, more building, more game-making, and so on.

To remind myself of this, I've make some new desktop images for my laptop:



Hopefully, this will remind me to periodically live up to my resolution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home