Thursday, February 16, 2006

Blog-Tag? Uh ok.

Saralah has "tagged" me. So I guess I'm "it".

Four jobs I've had:

1. Serious games designer
2. Project manager for R & D
3. Gallery assistant/antique salesman/art framer/UPS shipping clerk/fudge server (all one job)
4. Unsupervised underage bartender (sketchy)

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. The Long Kiss Goodnight
2. The Mummy
3. So I Married an Axe Murderer
4. Varsity Blues

Four places I've lived:

1. Pittsburgh (Lawrenceville), PA
2. Pittsburgh (Squirrel Hill), PA
3. Philadelphia, PA
4. Maine

Four TV shows I love:

1. The Daily Show and The Colbert Report
2. The IT Crowd
3. Sopranos
4. Battlestar Gallactica (the new one)

Four places I've vacationed:

1. Amsterdam
2. Seattle
3. Chicago
4. Maine

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Hangover Cure (breakfast burrito-type thing) from Kiva Han
2. Mussels (usually with a garlic wine sauce)
3. Anything from Morimoto
4. My dad's pizza

Four sites I visit daily:

1. BoingBoing
2. Wonderland
3. Penny Arcade
4. Wired

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Asleep
2. Maine (Snow!)
3. On a beach, somewhere warm
4. With my babe

Four bloggers I am tagging:

Hm. I think all the bloggers I know have been tagged. So if you haven't been tagged yet, you're it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home